Share trading and investing has become good business because they tend to deliver an awesome return in past few years. We see in the current Era investing and trading has grown up massively. That’s why the angel one Sub- brokership is the best option to generate passive income from the stock market.
If you are passionate about your career in the stock market then you should be taken this chance as a golden opportunity.
Let’s discuss How to get an angel one Sub-brokership.
Simple steps to follow
- Open your Demat account with Angel one and after successfully open your account. Go to the angel one website and placed an inquiry for getting an angel one sub brokership.
- Then, Angel one customer care executive will call you and ask about your experience and qualifications.
- Then, you have to complete the document verification process.
The minimum qualification for getting an angel one sub brokership is 12th if you have financial knowledge it will add befit for you.
- Aadhar card.
- Pan card.
- 12th mark sheet.
- Graduation mark sheet.
- Post-graduation mark sheet.
- Angel one required the deposit for a Sub-brokership of Rs. 70000.
- Which is refundable but you have but a share worth Rs. 70000 in your angel one account and pledge it with Angel one.
- You can take gain from the pledged shares.
- If you don’t want to invest Rs 70000 per share then, you have to deposit 50000 with Angel One, which will be refundable. When you will revoke your sub-brokership that you will get your amount back.
Revenue sharing of angel one.
Angel one offers very attractive brokerage sharing for his sub-broker.
When your customer will open an account with your link and trade in equity or options that time you will get 50% of the brokerage of the overall trading amount.
Example: if your customer placed 10 trade-in options and brokerage is 20 Rs per order. Buy and sell options.
Generated brokerage is Rs. 400
Then, you will get 50% of the total brokerage is 200.
You will also get an “Account opening incentive” as per the current policy of company policy.
Is Sub-Brokership Without Deposit Possible?
The deposit is the amount that demanded by the stock broker which is refundable. If which sub-broker has to pay one time that’s not a big deal.
Sub-broker deposit is a one-time payment and every sub-broker must have to pay. But sometimes it is possible to sub-brokership without a deposit. In some cases, yes but it totally depends on your company if the company allows then you can proceed.
What are the benefits of angel one sub brokership?
Client transfer option.
When you take sub brokership that time angel one offers you a unique option, which is the client transfer option. It means you can able to transfer your client after completing 6 months of your sub brokership.
If I have an already account with Angel One then you can take me under your sub-brokership. Just following simple steps.
- Brokerage sharing of 50% of total brokerage traded of customers which you will onboard.
- Account opening incentive
You will also get an account opening incentive as per the company’s current revenue policy.
- You get a complete bouquet of products, comprising equity, Derivatives, commodity, mutual fund, and insurance, you can fulfill your all customers’ needs in a one-stop solution for trading and investing.
- There also be training and regular seminars.
- 24×7 customer support.
- Easy and simple account opening process.
Who is the MD and CEO of Angel one?
Mr. Vinay Agrawal, is the MD and CEO of Angel one.
What are the brokerage charges of angel one?
20 Rs. per order is the brokerage charge of angel one.
How much deposit is required to take angel one sub brokership?
Rs. 70000 is the required deposit to take angel one sub brokership.
Hi, I’m Damini majumder. I’m the author and writer of this blog and share all the information related to Cryptocurrency, Finance, Market forecast, Stock forecast, US and Indian shares through this website. I’m an experienced content writer and aspire to succeed as a content writer in the virtual realm by generating traffic through my immersive content and engaging taglines. Read More